ENV 0.00% 0.8¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-1168

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Looking at last weeks Ann at Coda North, results seem to be pretty good grade wise in comparison to some of their (smaller) peers such as IXR, MEK, OD6 etc.
    Even over at MEI, the grades seem to very good but with higher, richer spikes, ENV seems more steady.
    Charley Creek seems to be very low grades from the small amount that I’ve looked into it, but there are people here saying that it’s huge, so that’s fair enough.

I think that in the next few weeks the Ann’s will be very positive, that’s a gut feeling based on what I’ve read, but what would I know…
    For the few that are skeptic on the Company/results, my question is if it is as bad as you believe, what is better in terms of upside, drilling results, location etc? Australia is tough in terms development and red tape, expensive and with low grades it’s even tougher, hense Brazil being a real positive.

Longtime member and reader, not a “poster” as such. Just here to read and understand both sides of the discussion. Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.879M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $10.49K 1.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1880595 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2953000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.