ENV 0.00% 1.1¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-1339

1. 13,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7783
    Thanks Don Glitterati I sometimes refer people to read the Master Swing Trader by Alan Farley (there's and E book) but its a pretty deep dive for most...His book was like a Bible to me for years, but to condense the best of it is where he encourages every trader to seek out "repetative price cycles" and then to develop "original trading systems" to exploit those cycles..with some work this can be done, but then there`s also..the dilemma of all the ducks lining ie..we need these 4 things Money/Full Time/Skill/and a Tradeable market...this part can take years!..and with any one of these 4 things missing we`re just treading water..but once were committed with money, time, and skills, then we need to apply the right system to the right market...ie there's no point having a trending system in a range bound market or a scalping system in a trending market etc. its a very tough game and most of it is really about our own patience and discipline....med term trending with wide boundaries and break even stops works for me..I`ve come to accept the need to give back some paper profits in order to stay in any potential multibaging  trend...there's just no other way around it imo...and always averaging price to minimise any actual loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $8.846K 804.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2724404 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 909090 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.