ENV 15.0% 2.3¢ enova mining limited

@watchthisrise It is easy to say it when the chart already...

1. 3,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    @watchthisrise It is easy to say it when the chart already there.
    But to predict at the exact moment when it is turning. I dont think you did outline that back then as well.
    You downramp the whole time even when it was in uptrend.

I do recall... the death cross was about to happen when announcement was out. And it is VERY POSITIVE announcement.
    And it should bounced and gain back the momentum.
    Myself didn't dump the lots, who would of know it would just cross into retrace.

Dont say you was right or W3 was wrong. you post whatever you think it is based on existing chart.
    We do appreciated, it always good to have 2 points of views.... however isnt fair to say you been downramp since day one.
    Not 1 moment you didnt say you bought in because of signal to buy etc. So dont say i told you so.

You are here with self interest to make money on ENV but with your own strategy. everyone does.
    (otherwise who would spend entire time to debate through here just to get your point accross. unless we do have mental case.
    Or to say to help other? f,,k that i dont think so.
    Unfortunately ENV at the moment in downtrend with TA (Short/Mid Term) and FA still very strong.

We all here to invest / to make money (which is not that easy) so loose or win tough luck. welcome to real world of stock market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.003(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $250.8K 11.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 327272 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1638247 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 8.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ 8220360
Last updated 15.54pm 07/05/2024 ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.