ENV 0.00% 0.9¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-1428

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    "my account is likely part of the same group whom have pumped and dumped env"

You think a group would care enough to create multiple fake accounts on HC just so they can pump & dump ENV? The same theory can be said about you that you could be down ramping so you can short ENV and make a profit? Both holds equal merit.

Also, you seem to be extremely vested on a stock you don't or never owned. You also predicted SP would go down "Back down to 0.009c by 9th feb" on the 2nd Jan 2024 when SP was 1.5c.

ENV's SP was 3c on 9th Feb. If people had listened to you they would've lost out on potential 100% profit.

So what's my point?

I could care less if people's predictions are right or wrong. Investors should always do their own research, make their own decision and take everything they read here with grain of salt. But it's easy for someone to go on attack & jump on victory lap when the SP is going their way, like they've never got it wrong before.

I encourage everyone take this thread back to ENV discussion and focus less on individual posters and their underlying intentions smile.png

DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.