ENV 9.09% 1.0¢ enova mining limited

FFS - there is no volume because the wise, patient ones know...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    FFS - there is no volume because the wise, patient ones know what is just around the corner. Why would you sell now, knowing that potentially really juicy assays are about to be released?

The BoD have navigated very treacherous waters aver the last 5 years to get the LTH to a point where they may realise some worthwhile gains

If "Mustwin" is truly your philosophy, then either you shouldn't have bought into the company because it is obviously highly speculative, or you should shut up, sit tight & be patient

We all know why you are pissed off - you bought in at the top of the pump expecting the SP to keep going up. It didn't & now you are losing money & we are all suffering your BS "oh woe is me, the sky is falling & we are all roooned"

Should've, would've could've may be a better handle for you rather than Mustwin, because clearly this time you haven't won - at least not now

Be patient - go on leave for a month, that's what I am doing in May which means I won't have to read your rubbish for 5 weeks as I drift around the Greek islands - Bliss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.579M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.49K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3100447 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 17083 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.