ENV 0.00% 1.0¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-1798

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    CXO's finnis is also on the list and is not financially viable - even after building the processing facilities. The list really doesn't mean much. Additionally, ENV has really done nothing to progress the project and hasn't even met it's own timeframes. Again, take CXO for example, it discovered it's resource, drilled it, studied it, financed and built it in half the time it's taken ENV to sit on the DFS.

Charlie Creek is obviously a duster and it's obviously why they diluted half the shares on issue to chase a completely different resource on the other side of the planet. The sad part is they are in denial and are pushing this project AND the others. This is crazy to me as they just do not have the money to fund 2 exploration projects, and develop a mine on two (or three if you count whatever they're trying to do in Malaysia) continents.

You're acting like you know more about any of these topics than Turtle, but it's obvious you barely know anything about stocks, this stock, or REE. I don't know much but you know even less than me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.579M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.32K 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 340134 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3161005 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.