ENV 0.00% 0.9¢ enova mining limited

Is the back-test/consolidation done?Yes, a good day today, move...

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3916
    Is the back-test/consolidation done?

Yes, a good day today, move from 2 to 2.3 on a very good volume of around 20m shares traded.
    So on Friday when we closed on 2.3 after doing 48m volume on Thursday and 40m on Friday, I was contemplating whether the play between 2.1 and 2.5 is done. I had written volume wise we have done well, but time-wise may be not. Hence I was thinking we might spend couple of days more here. Both yesterday and today a scare, yesterday finishing at 2, big sell in morning at 2 but rebounded strongly in the afternoon. Now I feel time wise we have done our due diligence, opportunity for both who wanted to leave and join. Does not mean it will go up, but at least the necessary has been done, and opens up the next leg.
    So what was common in last 2 days trading, and a similar play few days back? We first played 1.9 to 2.1, I was writing I hope 1.9 holds, an incursion is fine, one day we finished at 1.8, next day big jump to 2.2. Next play 2.1 to 2.5, I was writing I hope 2.1 holds, an incursion is fine, we finished one day at 2, and today a decent jump to 2.3. I like patterns and many times play for pattern, sometimes it works. For ENV, last 2 trading range it looks like working. Question is, will it continue to play this?
    Many posts are talking about fundamentals which look good, charts which look great, possibly some bigger entity also joining us in our journey. So, just on probability, its looking good. But anything can happen, so please dyor.
    So what's the next play is pattern plays? If there is any news that will take precedence. If there is a macro play (over all market/sector), that can have a significant affect. But otherwise technicals/trading pattern may continue. Last trading range from 1.8 we move to 2.5 (roughly 40%) with main consolidation in 2.1/2.3 zone. Based on that from 2. we should look at 2.8, and if consolidation, around 2.5. I think. As can be seen, there is nothing very scientific to say this will happen, its a hypothesis which each of us think about. I am thinking like this and might play for it.

So what may happen tomorrow? There is a chance it might try to get to next stage. Many have been talking about a number 3, so its possible there may be some resistance around that. I am hoping to see at least 2.8 or above reach, whether it holds or consolidates a bit, I don't know. The other side is it could be pushed back for another test of 2. So lets hope its on the upside, but best to follow price action. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.