ENV 9.09% 1.2¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-1938

1. 4,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3749
    uhmm, what was that?

Yes, we lost 2 pips on a very big volume of 36m shares traded to finish on 2.1
    Yesterday I had written what could happen today - up or down. Although odds were not bad for upside, I did write that may be another test of 2. Till now it is looking like the test, but we only know this later after it has played out, so lets see.
    Many may be disappointed with today's play, understandably as it was looking ready for a breakout. So can we take any positives out of day? I think there are still a few:
    • We finished at 2.1 rather than the 2 where we started this play
    • We reached a higher high in 2.6 - a number reached after long time and first time in this cycle
    • Our VWAP average was around 2.25, so close to 2.3 close of yesterday, indicating lot of punters buying up
    • We still have not lost the 2.1/2.5 play
    • The important number 2 has held
    • Volume is still good

Lot of discussions around fundamental. I think its healthy. This side of specyy play is based a lot on hope, potential, nearology etc. I don't think its possible for any one to predict what the drill results may come out with. But we all look from different angles and come out with different results - sometimes the sentiment if one is holding or not may be influencing the results. But more info is good, lets individual assess and check their risk reward. Many don't have to believe, but to read both sides is good - at least I see it that way, many may not agree. But as I have been saying the speccy world is full of risks but also one where significant life changing gains could be made. So its individual risk/reward I feel. How much one is ready to lose to make it very big.
    So where am I sitting on this risk/reward? I still feel the risk/reward is very good. We have to look how much it can lose or how much it can gain. At this stage I am comfortable holding, in fact bought a few more heads at 2.1 and oppies at 1.1. Its risky, but lets see. As I have written before as well, these type of plays, we also need luck. Something not in our control, but it can play a big role.
    So what may happen tomorrow? Don't know. A test of 2 is happening. There is a good chance of it holding, but anything can happen, so please dyor. If we don't hold 2, then we may go back to 1.9/2.1 play. But if we hold it, I still believe there is a good chance of 2.8 to 3 play happening soon, may not be tomorrow, but not far away. I still feel odds of going high is better, lot of interest, lot of potential, and lot of hope of a big play. Any announcement could take precedence. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $11.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $56.79K 5.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1254545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2577457 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.