ENV 0.00% 1.0¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-2734

1. 4,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    So are we done with selling?
    Yes, from a weekly perspective down from 1.4 to 1.2. One big volume day, otherwise playing the season, playing the sector.
    So with tax selling complete today, have we bottomed at 1c. Possible but not sure. Many tax sellers may have to wait to buy, so buy pressure may not come immediately. But sell pressure should decrease, so hopefully a much better play going forward.
    Personally as I mentioned couple of days back, had bought at 1.2 before, and more at 1.1. These were replenish what I had let go earlier to buy at this tax sell time. Due to the sell and buy, my heads average currently at 1.4 and oppies at 0.8. So am down on both, though reduced my average slightly. I will buy more now if we go up, otherwise I will wait for it to settle. I am playing this for long, so compared to many other stocks that I play, where I get out on weakness, I am still comfortable holding, from a risk reward perspective. But the stock is playing very weak, so please check your risk reward.
    So what may happen next week? Today's trading was positive I thought. Punters happy to buy at this level, though sellers still there. I feel if we can hold this level, then one good big day and we would be on other side of 1. It may look daunting, as we are playing and trying to hold 1.1, but sentiment and fomo is a strong play in trading. So it's possible. Any news will definitely help, and I feel we are not far away. But we need some good news. We don't have control, but we can hope. And hope and potential are big factors in the spec play. And luck. Let's hope we get some great news and lady luck on our side. There are many targets but to get to 2s would be a good start. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.579M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.32K 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 340134 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3161005 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.