ENV 0.00% 0.9¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-2800

1. 4,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3796
    Will this week we get our prize?

Yes, its been a slow drag down last several weeks. Nothing positive for a long time. Just on probability, which I follow a lot, we are due for a change. Yes, sometimes probability can work. Lets see.
    This is what I have written for this week REE sector
    • REE Sector overview - (My comments similar to last week) REE stocks overall have done better than Li stocks. In last few weeks I feel it is the best performing sector. Usually my portfolio used to be Li/U and only a small REE. Currently REE is my highest holding. This week it rose 8% across 30 stocks. Last week 5%. So I feel if one wants to play across 3 sector and am thinking of short term play, I feel REE is the way to go for now. Just my view, could be wrong so please dyor. But there is a story within the REE sector only some stocks are doing well. 7 stocks have had gains of over 50% in last 6 months, 22 stocks are in very good red. So stats play, if one doesn't have a favourite stock, and wants to play the sector, then stick to winners, at least for now till over Li/REE sentiment changes. Many small REE stocks also having big runs. This used to happen to Li stocks couple of years back, now it is unheard of, such has been the battering of sentiment in Li that even occasional runs for one stock takes months to appear. So REE still doing better in that field. .

For those interested how the stock is tracking against other REE stocks or who hold multiple REE stocks, I do a Weekly Report across 30 ASX REE stocks. It has got Weekly/Yearly data how stocks are tracking. I also have commentary across general markets and sector. Those just holding specific stocks, it may not be relevant, so please ignore.

Here is the report for this week.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/enr-weekly-report.7575014/page-2#post-74639327

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.