ENV 0.00% 0.8¢ enova mining limited

Still in limbo?.Yes, From a weekly perspective, a drop from 1.1...

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3826
    Still in limbo?
    Yes, From a weekly perspective, a drop from 1.1 to 0.9. Volume though very small, for the whole week I think we did around 15m shares. Which is $150k trades for a week. so pretty obvious not much is happening and most in wait state.
    So we got announcement today around CC. I am no expert but it didn't seem like it will give the boost many are looking. And it played out that way. Now all eyes on CODA. Many may think its make or break, it may be true. But our market cap now is just over 8m, so there is not much left to break, I think, but one never knows. So back in limbo state, waiting and hoping for something good at CODA.
    Personally some small trades from me. 3 weeks back on 28th I had written my heads at 1.4 and oppies 0.8. I did some small trades in heads and my heads now just over 1.3, oppies still at 0.8. So am well down from current price. I play a lot of stocks, but only play couple of stocks in downturn, mostly, otherwise most I exit if price action is not good. This is one of the two I have kept to play long and try the luck part. So I will hold for now, unless there is something dramatic.
    So what may happen next week? Don't know when the results will come for CODA. So I feel that news (or some privy to the news) will give direction to us. Till then not much to do. Of course people not comfortable can exit as anything can happen, so its individual risk reward at this stage. Lets hope something good is on the horizon. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.879M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $22.91K 2.864M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2293977 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 360081 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.