ENV 26.7% 1.1¢ enova mining limited

My issue is with experienced traders telling noobs to hold onto...

1. 23,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1467
    My issue is with experienced traders telling noobs to hold onto losers .... "you don't have a loss till you sell" ... those sort of statements are just plain lies but noobs get suckered in by that sort of thinking because they haven't seen enough of the market to know that many stocks never recover and many of the ones that do take years.

You might be playing with tiny position sizes so big losses don't matter, I don't know but many noobs will be punting large amounts of their accounts into these dog poop things, you wipe out 50% on a 20% position size that takes a bit of work to come back from. Do it on 4 or 5 in a row and you're in real trouble, worse when they continue and you end up down 90% ... as many will be learning the hard way from all the lithium shitco pumps from last year

You don't need to hold all the way back down to catch the big moves, I'm mostly longer term. My current biggest winner CU6 I've held for nearly 12 months, it's never given me a reason to sell it, currently up 650% or so. Holding once the stock starts throwing out big red flags like ENV did is just unnecessary, I was aiming much higher for ENV but it became plainly obvious it was being distributed in a way that said it ain't going higher and likely going much lower ... and here we are ... worst thing for the baggies now is everyone knows they're out of cash so they either have to raise now or any news pump will be sold into as everyone anticipates the raise

btw you clearly don't understand the maths of trading, it's very simple, make $2 on your winners and lose $1 on your losers and you only need 33% win rate to breakeven ... tweak it from there(i.e make $5 and lose $1 or 50% win rate) to work out how you make money. Look at people like Minervini who are short term traders who've made many 10s of millions but the maths is the same whether you're short or long term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.004(26.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.0¢ $248.4K 20.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3626997 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1650115 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.