ENV 26.7% 1.1¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-3002

1. 4,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    Still waiting for results.
    Yes ENV, I would say surprisingly was green for the week. Last week 0.8, this week 0.9 finish. But it was not convincing gain. But flip side is we are holding this level. So that is positive in one sense.
    So what is happening? The spec side of the play is worst I have seen for ages. It's really bad. All stocks are hurting. Ravgnome does a daily wrap of stock movements on the day thread. Yesterday 6 stocks did 52 week high and 89 did 52 week lows. So it's really bad across the board. We are also affected with that sentiment and play.

Personally a small play for me in heads. Sold and bought some back, which I usually do with what I call my trading stocks. Can't change the trend, but slightly lower the average. My head average now 1.15 and oppies 0.7,so down on both.
    So what may happen next week? We need an announcement. A good one. Till then, to hold or to even inch up, like this week, will be positive. Our market cap now is very low. Lot of failure may already be factored, but one doesn't know,so please dyor. But if something good happens, we could see a reasonable gain. Will that happen? Let's hope so. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.004(26.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.0¢ $248.4K 20.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3626997 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1650115 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.