ENV 11.1% 1.0¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-3059

1. 4,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3952
    No news yet.
    From a weekly perspective, no change at 0.8. Volume is still low. Looks like doing the motions.
    So what is happening? There were drill results to come this week, but nothing happened. I usually don't like that. I always feel that if there is good news, it may come early, bad news usually later. It's not a rule, just based on probability and experience. We are still in the zone though, but it won't be end of August as mentioned in announcement. So we wait.
    Personally this week I let go some of my heads and oppies. My heads was 1.1 and oppies 0.65. I let go some at 0.8 and oppies some at 0.6 and others at 0.5. It's usual risk management which I do, took a small hit around 20% on a portion, but if we get some good news, I will still be ahead. So no indication from me that there won't be good news. I play more on trading pattern, price etc rather than fundamentals and hope, so play like that. Next week good results could give us the boost many waiting for months.
    So what may happen next week? We need news. Good drill results. And markets to like that. Let's hope it happens that way. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.849M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $56.41K 5.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2325666 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2121519 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.