ENV 4.76% 2.0¢ enova mining limited

Enova Mining - Charting/TA Thead - 3c target then 6.3c, page-2067

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

• Some results should have been reported mid April? (no-one really knows and no update regarding that statement from env)
    If you have read through the announcements, you'll see that initially drilling should've been completed earlier. They've had to form a new relationship with the lab and contractor, so there was a bit of stuffing around getting them in. As you can see from the announcement in early April, all samples have been sent to the lab, progressively received within 6-10 weeks.

• No info on Sanctuary buffer in relation to tenements (not important?)
    As I mentioned above all drilling has been done. If it were me, I'd drill and then sort the environmental issues after I know the results are feasible to do so.

• No precise location of tenements in relation to Caldeira Complex (Surely this is important!)
    As I mentioned in a previous post, it's on the rim. I know of other companies outside that have had some great results.

• Potential CR comingIn-genuine pumper posts (imo) with no validation to their claims and estimatesSP manipulation/ market depth
    No CR anytime soon, fully funded for current Brazil programs for Charley Creek, preference is to let results do the talking and get the SP to a level so option holders convert. Again, no CR anytime soon.

CODA a company maker, as far as I'm aware, all approvals have been granted to drill, contractor assigned and drilling about to commence.

I've had several conversations with the company and SP aside, happy with their progress.

For me it goes something like this:
    POCOS - value add and a bonus if we hit good results, chances are that we will inside the Caldera like most others.
    CODA - Can't wait until we see progress, it's going to put a lot of smiles on people's faces.
    Charley Creek - X Factor and another value add. Results should be in any day, they are just waiting, they have put pressure on the lab in Brisbane because it's taken way too long, method used to assess is complex but extremely accurate.

Very

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $19.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $63.99K 3.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3776314 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1522014 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 6779202
Last updated 12.02pm 04/06/2024 ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.