CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

enquiry form for thermalife, page-6

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    We wondered this since a long time why website is not updated.
    I start to believe that Crossmark is in charge of marketing and PNO will update their site as soon as Crossmark makes its move.

In marketing timing is important and it seems as if PNO management leaves it to the distributor to market it, which probably is a wise choice as PNO has no money to do so effectively.

Watched from this angle, the lack of updates within the PNO website appears as a professional move.

As for the question from frader why advertise product as a relaunch, well, naturally one would have to do this as it is marketed under the same name.
    Marketing also needs to take as many shortcuts as possible to catch people's attention.
    All who already knew Thermalife will know what it is for.
    I'm convinced that Crossmark will put their minds into solving the problem of how to emphasize that this formulation of cream is much approved compared to the old cream.
    One does not do this by ignoring the old product or even claim that it had weaknesses, marketing campaign needs to organically build on top of what is already known with a very positive approach incorparating the orginal product.

We should be very soon to ann.
    Holding pattern for 2 days now in trading, end of session saw MD building in anticipation.
    It surely looks as if a move is around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.