ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Hi Mav,I would buy a few shares just to help you make up the...

1. 5,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    Hi Mav,
    I would buy a few shares just to help you make up the numbers.
    let me know if it comes to that.
    This rig delay almost ensures that ICN will not be able to meet its LNG delivery deadline.
    I am having difficulty in seeing why anybody would T/O ICN.
    They have no reserves, however, they do have this "contract" with the Chinese. I have not seen the "contract ", but it would not surprise me if ICN agreed or even proposed that the "contract" became null and void in the event of a take-over.
    This is the type of thinking that might have suited ICN management at the time, and now too probably .
    The Chinese might also have introduced a clause that prevents an assignment of the "contract".
    Be aware that I do not KNOW any of this but I have seen a lot of contracts and nothing would surprise me with this mob, least of all that they have outsmarted themselves yet again.
    Anyway, any company wanting to take over ICN would really need to understand the fine print and be capable of fulfilling the terms of the "contract".Not easy under the present circumstances.
    Gassed, you seem to have an open line to ICN management, so ask RJ about the contract terms.If all is free and open then ICN investors are in there with a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.