ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Okay, well done an 'dusted' once again with ICN...What have we...

1. 328 Posts.
    Okay, well done an 'dusted' once again with ICN...

What have we got now is the question?

We have 855P and that is it and a long time coming before a drill is put to dirt. Then we have drilling time and of course cash burn...

We have a high cash burn; time for the Directors to take a pay cut (LM$AO)... image what that would do to the share price! ... Gotta be dreaming...

yet... we will have a AGM and a second strike will be up for grabs. So, RJ is going to be really worried now I feel. This was his chance and the constant rehashing of the same rubbish, has most of us shareholders sick of things. We have never, once in ICN's history, been a doer of things.

The Board must have know that BPT did not have the rig on the ground for a long time. Let the price moved up... NOW if BPT hide the fact from ICN, NOW THAT IS NOT A FRIENDLY RELATIONSHIP and spells that a game is being played in some way...

The price will steadily decline over the next month or two now. ICN will drift off the DT's screens and our 855P block could be then a sitting duck.

Why? I can name a few CO's that for some small pocket change can pick up ICN. BPT I feel wants all of 855P. They would be able to get the cash or a small script offering done today I feel as most ICN shareholders and tired of the cash burn and the fact that ICN is behind in playing this game. We just got check-mated once again for time and that is what I feel the idea is. And the fact that BPT has a bit of cash now stashed away... for what, a bit of script and cash to get over the line? Possible....

Time, cash burn and of course a ANGRY AGM for ICN coming this year..

So now for the next several months we hold onto our hats and see what happens. I think the several months are now out and if we can live that long. .25 to .30 could take us out now with a monster bid and I just hope I am wrong. That supposed shale gas under us is very valuable, others know this but we are the smaller dog that will get rolled...

The GSA and time lines are now out of the question. Chinese might play the game but I have other ideas now.

If the share price can only stablize at this price and no more bailing out, we may be able to just play this out a bit longer...

My thoughts only... several months in this game is a long time and that is my worry... time itself...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.