NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ensing 970, page-132

1. 1,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I still read it differently (i.e. its about the STX/WGO JV as the announcement is from a STX/WGO update) and could still mean the Strike/Talon JV.

I personally want LD to be next (despite being a Strike and Talon holder), but this comment confuses me: " The forward drilling campaign for the Ensign 970 will be subject to subsequent NON-JOINT venture Strike announcement ."

Why would the announcement be from Strike if they weren't somehow involved in the next drill?

If NWE had it next, i would've thought they would just exclude that line from the announcement and left it as "The drill rig will commence "rigging-down" and will start its move onto the next well in its program" - Yes i also agree its referring to the rig's program and not necessarily STX's program

I posted on the STX thread the timings on their Walyerling application and that the approval is in the "further info" stage which didn't take too long to progress to "approved" when they submitted for for WE5 last time.

anyway, hopefully we will all know soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.