E88 0.00% 65.0¢ ensogo limited

I am just trying to speculate here on the timing of the...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am just trying to speculate here on the timing of the announcement if it is going to come anytime soon. Given the past history of the announcement of Catcha's portfoli0 - iProperty group, there is something interesting here. When REA group announced stake in IPP the stock price started to rise from $2.9 on monday to 3.4 on Friday then following that on MONDAY the announcement came of a 17% stake at $3.4 a share. I have a feeling that an announcement is due Monday however the SP doesn't convince me. If the current share price was to be the deal price then a 25% stake will yield $15m approx. NOT convinced that sort of cash is good enough for a selldown of 25% stake. Also no 1 shareholder current hold over 25% other than Catcha group. So will they sell all their stake for $15m? Not sure. Think the deal price has to be higher than but anyway time will tell. Goodluck to all short term holders for Monday and if you are a going long on this one then 2016 will probably be your year! Probably!
    Last edited by prazzzz: 10/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E88 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.