E88 0.00% 65.0¢ ensogo limited

Customer acquisition will be the key thing to watch now that...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    Customer acquisition will be the key thing to watch now that we're cashed up, and compare to the spend on marketing and general admin - we want to see an strong influx in buying activity for every dollar invested in promotions.

Hence why I think they need to revert to reporting to shareholders the stats. on new and active users like they used to, in fact I'll ask them directly to do so.

Receipts /revenues are pointless comparing on a month by month basis due to the strong influence of seasonality. PCP comparisons will be the most relevant, however with the short history of the company and the transformation it's undertaken the last 6 months and still continuing it won't be until around q3/q4 when we can start to draw reasonable comparisons.

I've had a play on their new website and compared it to the experience of Groupon, and must say I was thoroughly impressed. Even had some of my asian friends provide a comparison to VIPshop and most described it as 'advanced' in comparison and really efficient.

Just by having a stroll through and because they give you stats on number of sales so customers have a sense of the most popular items, you can see how Hong Kong is leaps and bounds above the rest, if we can manage to get the other sites to get the amount of attention that HK site gets then we'd be rolling in it. I think it's only a matter that the successes of one region are translated into success in others, and it's great to see just how much scope their is still to grow and improve!
    Last edited by trythree: 20/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E88 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.