ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

ENT Funding?

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1336
    Whew - a week away from here, and the share price has fallen over the edge, and the HC format has completely changed so that I'm not even sure if I am posting under the right stock code..

Re ENT though, things look to be trudging along at the usual pace mineral exploration on thick bush: the DHEM didn't find a massive sulphide ore body within it's 200m radius of the first hole to hit significant sulphides, and the results of the far more extensive prospect-wide deep-looking EM have yet to be processed. Plenty of work still to be done and plenty of opportunities for success.

My only real concerns at this point then is the level of funds to hand and the fact that all the share options are now well out of the money.

By my calcs. they should have had about $800,000 left in the bucket now, judging by the last Quarterly report. I think they did raise about another $80,000 since then, but I think they have been spending a little more enthusiastically than anticipated as well.

So how to pay for the next round of drilling at the other prospects?

Possibly the game plan is to hope for encouraging EM targets out of the deep survey, then send in the rig and raise capital from options-exercise or a placement on the back of the ensuing anticipation??

You wouldn't really want to be topping up the coffers at 5c though. What a pity not to have done so with a placement at 17 or 18c a few weeks back.

(Pay no attention to me though. I am not a financial adviser and this is not financial advice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2707135 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1999561 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.