SFR 0.66% $9.02 sandfire resources limited

ent not better value ???, page-20

1. 1,074 Posts.
    Please don't rule out CYS either.
    SFR and ENT have both been hot of late. CYS is now following their lead.
    As mentioned earlier, CYS's acquisition of a granted exploration tenement approximately 20 kilometres west along strike from the Sandfire Resources (ASX:SFR) ‘DeGrussa’ Copper/Gold Deposit.
    Outside of ground held by Sandfire Resources (ASX:SFR), this tenement package comprises one of the largest single land holdings.
    The Project area is located approximately 150km north of Meekatharra in Western Australia and comprises granted Exploration Licence 52/2275. The total exploration tenement measures 18.5 km2 and contains around 7 kilometres of prospective strike.
    I've always been a big believer in the nearology effect, and I remember the excitement with Helix in particular in SA. Other nearby explorers also went through the roof.
    CYS's directors are very smart as displayed by this move.
    CYS's other main project, Pioneer, also looks very good as per recent ann's. of high grade gold intercepts.
    I bought 300,000 options in CYS yesterday and SFR is also on my watch list. It is clear to me that they're going to Europe to look for more financial backing. THere's plenty of work to be done and whilst early days, SFR might have a major deposit on its hands. AS each positive report comes out, I reckon that SFR and those nearby including ENT and CYS will go up as well.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.