ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

ENT share price

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi 267,

Not quite sure your reason to sell off at once one sizable block.
    So far, you were and are a retailshareholder as many HC members.
    I wish whatever your intention/aim is everything to be good.

But one thing, from a company retail holder's view, as consequence of your sizable sell order,
    company SP is being likely capped by that. Even we can not rule out SP going further down, it is highly likley
    your order could negatively affect company SP movement. So, as long as you do not have urgent compelling reasons
    to sell off at once sizable your shares, I would recommand you sell partially at divided several time for easy selling
    for you and general retail holders' benefit. I would like to take over your holding, but still intended my property is
    not being sold, so I could say 'not for me' at the moment.

At previous post I rushed to reply your post. So I might omit.....The reason that I put 2 years waiting time frame
    is that I'd like to how SFR will do in company's Doolgunna tenement. I have to see grand final outcomes from
    Vulcan/Goodins (and possibly Vulcan West as well), Borg, Bono, El Dorado and likely Azan & Ruby at least.
    If SFR does over there, it is simply to see final and if SFR doesn't do, I have to see MD's doing after return tenements.

germainst,
    in previous my post, please read 'feint motion' from AON chair instead of 'faint motion'
    (spelling always confusing for me)

Good luck to all!

Regards,
  2. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi PW. I want out of this company and will get my order through one way or another. I will drop the selling price to 0.5 cents if I have to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $50 16.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2824269 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 849373 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.