DRO 4.53% $1.16 droneshield limited

I have no doubt that after today the discussion of anti-drone...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I have no doubt that after today the discussion of anti-drone technology will be discussed as a serious security measure to be implemented. I also wouldn’t be surprised if it already was discussed at some point in the past, just perhaps not taken seriously (classic case of being reactive rather than proactive).

Will it get implemented? Higher chance now than yesterday.

If this had occurred to any other leader of another country, then I’d say this would have minimal impact on anti-drone tech as a security measure. However think of the country we are discussing here.

This happening to a former US president, a symbol of America, and one the secret service pours countless amounts of resources to protect, in my opinion is enough of a catalyst for a change to occur. There’s 0 chance the Secret Service will continue business per usual.

Also imagine the message this sends to America’s adversaries? A country that is all about image and strength just had their former president shot at by a random bystander.

The US will probably implement drastic security measures to prevent this from happening again. Whether or not that includes anti-drone tech is up for debate.

Again, I’m not suggesting this will lead to the technology being implemented. However there’s now a higher chance than yesterday.
    Last edited by Sharesdude: 14/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.055(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.011B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.25 $1.15 $14.02M 11.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 29871 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 19080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.