VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Happy New Year Ordites from our dragons Laos,Suplejack &...

1. 2,006 Posts.

Happy New Year Ordites from our dragons Laos,Suplejack & Copperflats!

But never mind about that now. I just stumbled across this on 24hgold.com - have we been asleep at the tiller or is this old news? I've not seen this before and Google dates this as 19th Jan 2012.

This is what it says:

LAOS PM RECEIVES CHINESE BUSINESS GUESTS

(KPL) Prime Minister Bouasone Bouphanvanh on Tuesday at his office received a Chinese business delegation, led by President of the Sino-Australian
    Resources (Laos) Co., Ltd (SARCO, Mr Luo Tao.

The Prime Minister praised the visit of the SARCO delegation, which will contribute to enhancing the friendly co-operation and relations between Laos and China, especially the co-operation on investment between the two countries.

Mr Luo Tao informed the Prime Minister of his company’s interests in investing in mining in Laos, especially in southern part of the country.

SARCO is a joint venture company established in 2007 as a private foreign company in Laos owned by Ord River Resources Limited (ORD) and China Non-Ferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction., Ltd (NFC) to join the natural resource industry of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic.

SARCO is investing in a bauxite mining project in Bolaven Plateau, Paksong district, Champasak Province.

There is also photo of the event, so why not visit the website:

YES! I want to know what's been going on in Laos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.