I didn't say that. What I am saying is both the LNP (coalition)...

1. 9,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2822
    I didn't say that.
    What I am saying is both the LNP (coalition) and the ALP have in common is backing for world record immigration levels to pump up the gross GPD figures. That gives them the headlines they want 'Economic Growth' - it's just easier for them than actual good policy. And it coincides with what their business and developer donors want - evermore consumers.

What they fail to mention is that growth is leaving most Australians no better off (flat wages, world record housing prices/debt) - and the place we live in far worse off (loss of animial habitat, loss of amenity as cities become overcrowded).

There are better policies for Australia than last year's migrants building this year's migrants shitbox apartments to live in - and calling that progress IMO. Those policies are found here from a party in centre of the spectrum IMO https://www.sustainableaustralia.org.au/policies

I think most Aussies would agree with the policies, but they either don't know of the party, or just follow the trad lib/lab voting pattern that has lead to corruption and poor outcomes.

I hope we learn not to keep voting in the same corrupt fools and expecting different outcomes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.