ETM 0.00% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

you people amaze me your company goes to Greenland makes a fool...

1. 190 Posts.
    you people amaze me your company goes to Greenland makes a fool of itself and you blame the people for perhaps making a democratic choice you don't like. There are other mining project in Greenland of which at least 3 are the same size which appear to be more developed and each are going to have the same effect on the jobs and economy.
    It is probable time you seated the blame for GME problem on its actions in Greenland and its people there rather than the people of a whole country who are probably sick or these foreigners trying to stick their noses in.
    Again lets look at the company its price is 7 cents when it should be a dollar ,they appear to have done no field work for a year or two, but are exceptionally expensive to maintain while doing nothing. Their last chief left in an unexplained hurry, again this company has problems I agree, but first it should look at it self first and fix itself before it can claim to be a mining pretender.
    p.s. I see they now say expect their application in march /april next year please correct me was that first not promised to be in in 2010 or was that earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.