AVH 0.41% $2.42 avita medical inc.

Enterprise Value, page-41

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    This company has had 'bad management' for 20 years. It's only used in WA in Australia, it's been approved for use in the EU and China for quite some time and they're not using it either, NHS has said no at least twice. What happened to the French trials? The DFU, VLU trials? I've been trading this stock for 2 decades and I've never been able to find the answer as to why this now quite established product is not being used. I've asked that user a few times now for a response to that particular post and they have not replied which leads me to believe they may not be entirely telling the truth. I've also tried contacting burns surgeons and the only answer they will give me to questions is that they don't use it but wont say why. This is now back down to 12.5 cents pre consolidation, the market doesn't believe the story either. I'm increasingly believing this is not the 'good product' you and some of us may have thought it once was. Or maybe it's the 100,000,000 options which in itself is more than the current SOI which makes this continuously go down who knows who cares I'll continue to trade this thing while I can make money from it but will not continue to hold any substantial amounts until I see some decent traction in sales which I now no longer expect to see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.45 $2.41 $562.3K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82002 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 16 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.