Enthusiasm

1. 980 Posts.

Most Australians know that American elections do not have compulsory voting but I think they don't fully appreciate the implications of that. Because our voting is compulsory it colours our judgement when forecasting who will win a US presidential election.

Australians don't sufficiently factor-in voter enthusiasm because it doesn’t play a part in our election attendance. Therefore, when we see the manipulated polls favouring Biden it's hard to remember that the question being asked in the poll is " who would you prefer to vote for" but not "are youabsolutely certain you will get out on Nov 3rd and vote for that person?"

That second question is the key but it's only reported as "likely voters" if it's reported at all by dishonest pollsters.

My prediction is that not enough Democrats will give up their day and wait in line at a ballot just to vote for Biden. This election could easily see the lowest Democrat turnout for decades.

It's obvious why this'll happen. Biden simply doesn't inspire people. You hear Democrats often say that they're disappointed he's the nominee, they wish it was Bernie. The things that turn them off are equally obvious, his mental acuity has deteriorated, 47 years of doing nothing useful other than lining his and his family's pockets, a long history of lies (all on record), endless flip-flopping and contradiction depending on who the audience is. He's the same old Democrat creature, just like Hilary, and it just isn't exciting.

You could see this lack on inspiration during the primaries. Biden didn't do well early on, it was looking like Bernie would be the nominee. It was only when the DNC desperately undermined Bernie that Biden crept ahead. Remember that they also cheated Bernie in 2016 and that cost them the Presidency. I actually think they would've won with Bernie but there was no way Hilary was going to allow that, she was going to be the nominee no matter what it took. Even today the Bernie Bros won't be motivated to vote for Biden. Sure, they won't vote for Trump so a great number won't vote at all.

You can still see the lack of inspiration today with a lack of attendance at speeches, lack of parades, lack of flotillas. You simply do not see Democrats getting out and showing their support.

Conversely, Trump supporters are definitely going to get out and vote for Trump! From what I see most are counting the days until they get the opportunity. I think they'll crawl across broken glass to vote for him.

We’ve seen enormous attendance at rallies, even in Democrat states like Nevada. We’ve seen thousands of cars and boats out in support of Trump, all those people are dying to demonstrate their support.

Trump supporters are seething with anger over the Russia collusion rubbish, the sham impeachment (whilst watching video of Biden bragging about getting the Ukranian investigator fired in exchange for the billion US dollars), the corrupt payments to Hunter, the rioting and looting by BLM & Antifa (with Democrats and media running interference for them), the killing of people in those riots, the murder of Trump supporters, all of this with relentless media lies and biased support for the Democrats. Trump supporters are EXTREMELY motivated to vote come election day. Anger and a sense of how unfair the media, Democrats and Deep State have been are great motivators.

So there you have it. Enthusiasm. That is why Trump will win by a huge margin no matter what you're being told.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.