ETM 2.78% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GBB, an opinion? You surely are backing off when you realise you...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    GBB, an opinion? You surely are backing off when you realise you might be in trouble. Stop spewing crap on this forum that could make you lose your job. You are a director level personnel for Tanbreez, as you said in your profile as the Authorised rep of Tanbreez. Why the hell would a director of Tanbreez be giving advise about ETM? At multiple multiple times you told people "time to leave this stock". and " you really don't want ETM to get their license do you?" well your second comment basically is a threat, that you will dob ETM in and make us lose our license, who the hell from GoG would be checking HotCopper for information on ETM? we are all shareholder and we are all entitled to out opinion, you are the one making GoG sound like a band of thugs who gives out licenses to those they favour. Like your mine which never got off the ground. You claim Tanbreez is going fantastic, show us a photo, any photo, this is a forum about ETM, yes, I'm ready to vote you onto the Board to make a change, show us you are legit, by sharing with out the "evidences" you spew on this forum. Common, show us, at least you get my vote if you substantiate what you claim. Else, all I'm saying is that you are a bitter fraud, and that's also my shareholders opinion. Eat that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $10.48K 306.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 478502 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 22490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ 90827
Last updated 14.57pm 14/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.