MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Entitilement Issue Not Underwritten, page-45

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Nice one Phaedrus, absolute nail on the head view as I see it also. I've always taken the time to read as much as I can good and bad and remain convinced rightly or wrongly MSB will ultimately get over the line. If I'm wrong and they don't hit "those marks" to which you refer then this is going down as the absolute worst investment of my life. The opportunity cost for me has been enormous. I'm hoping the potency assays are enough for paediatric aGvHD assuming all is well there, but can't ignore the fact the (hopefully successful) adult trial results may be required given histories lessons. Back and heart will be the total game changers, but we will be waiting a little longer for that outcome. Fact is though and I'm ready for the bullets, I have no doubt this will be mainstream treatment one day and as such I'm in. Will personally be taking up the entirety of the rights issue and scooping a few more on market. If I can buy them at near all time highs, 30 cents isn't a struggle, it's hopefully a Christmas present. Whytee and Doc will be sure to let me know if I've blown it big time, probably today in fact, but that would be missing your point that time will be our judge soon enough, whatever your sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.