GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

This is entirely only my opinion so infer any advice from what I...

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    This is entirely only my opinion so infer any advice from what I say please.

The volume has been very light today, with under 2million shares traded. There are currently almost 13million bids in line at 1.4cents. Given the selling has dried up, there is about 7days worth of selling in that bid line at 1.4cents. Unless you are a patient little investor that doesn't mind waiting in line, it will take a good few days to get through that queue I believe. Furthermore, while that bid line is being chewed through, further bids will be stacked at the back of the line.

In my absolute humble opinion, I can't see the share price dropping lower than 1.4cents unless this relief well doesn't fix things up. On that basis, are you going to hope you get your fill at 1.4cents, or take up the guarenteed offer at 1.5cents?

Shareholders will get alot more value for their investment if the shares are in retail investors hands than in the hands of underwriters. Look at CTP at the moment. Pattersons (the underwriter in the last RI) are sitting around at the moment with 120million shares and are dumping them as soon as they get a bit of a rally in the share price.

I believe for the health of the company's endeavours to drill all the wells in this campaign, the more who take up the SPP, the better your reward will be in share price value in a few months time.

Again, just my opinion, no advice given, and I hope my post makes some sense to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1835723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.