NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

anyone else a bit cautious about this cap raising? I generally...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    anyone else a bit cautious about this cap raising?
    I generally dont like these 1:8s which seem to greatly disadvantage holders . Seems to me thsi is a bit of a claytons underwriting with many (more than usual) outs for Pattersons. I was not impressed with the lack of dates given in explanation. eg at what date does Pattersons actually commit to the issue. is it at close on the 9th Dec? or sometime after that.

So ..just spoke to the company and i hope these answers also help others.
    1. Pattos get out clause has been triggered by 2.9c close but they have not withdrawn
    2. we commit our $ on Friday but Pattos have til wednesday to commit after looking at shortfall and other factors.
    3. IF significant negative news happens say mon/tues/wed next week then we cannot get our $ back but Pattos would probably be out.
    4. unless you know someone in Pattersons you cannot get over allocation.
    5. Also, talking to NWE gave me alot more confidence that we will get approval for the frac and a decision is not too far away.

I'm still not sure about the ssp but i have bought more on market over last few days (more than my allocation).
    I dont know why we weren't invited to apply for over allocations in ssp as i'm sure many would have (as has happened in past)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.