Well, 2 things Dave ---------------- I reckon you're out on a...

1. 80,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well, 2 things Dave ---------------- I reckon you're out on a lonely limb if you think a bloke going to take his family to see his mother because she's got cancer -------- if you wish to describe that as -------- 'elite'

then, you go for it --------- I would say your values are mal adjusted and you have nfi personally.

"When Dave Jeffries’s Canadian mother was stricken with cancer, he never realised visiting her would leave him “betrayed” by his government and facing a $50,000 bill just to return home.
    Mr Jeffries is stranded in Canada after travelling from Perth in February with wife Kate and young son Mitchell. Their return flights were cancelled in March."

The issue does highlight an amazingly BIG RISK FOR AUSTRALIA THOUGH - and, I'm surprised you haven't jumped on this enormous big go cart -

and, we should ALL be across this screaming our little heads off --------

"Mr Morrison said quarantine hotel capacity managed by state governments was proving a challenge."

Wow

Read that in bold again - then, think it through

Australia cannot manage the capacity of hotel capacity in this pandemic -

think about that --------------- Australia is in a DREAM POSITION in this pandemic race compared to the rest of the world -

but, even here ------------- we cannot manage quarantine numbers of healthy people of our own Nation ------------ in these conditions -

ask ourselves this --------

What the hell would happen if Australia actually had a pandemic hit with some solid numbers???????????

We would have a total disaster on our hands -------------

might be time for someone to be asking Scott Morrison and every - yes --- EVERY state premier - what the hell they're going to do to plan for this eventuality that MUST COME

oh, boy - has Covid given us a big time warning on this -

since we can't even handle what we have now in basically perfect conditions - lucky conditions

amazing and very very scary
    Last edited by pintohoo: 27/11/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.