GGE 0.00% 0.5¢ grand gulf energy limited

Chil020, the GGE SP wont be much higher in the months to come,...

1. 1,482 Posts.
    Chil020, the GGE SP wont be much higher in the months to come, and I bet you London to a brick that it will still be around .4 or .5 cents in Feb 2012, all thanks to the Directors listing billions of shares and allocating a further 80 odd million to themselves.

Unless of course they have a consolidation?

And Consider this:

GGE Shares Outstanding: 3,116,692,495
    Market Cap: $12.5 million

Total revenue down 75.3% to $A206,444 ($US175,787)

Loss of $A1.5m ($US1.3m)

Losses in all of the last 5 years

Operating cash flow is negative

Total revenue to total assets is down 76.0% to 0.02.

What is there to like about the above figures that would indicate a considerable rise in the SP in the next few months? Look at the above figures, lets all give the Directors a big pat on the back as some deluded investors have stated in this forum. What a great job they have done for existing shareholders. Their total return to shareholders for 1 year is -69.9%.

I currently have my opportunity of buying into GGE at .4c. But why would I bother? I might as well set my money on fire. I could buy a much better performing stock like Beach Energy.

When GGE issues additional shares this reduces an existing investor's proportional ownership in that company.

Investors will be diluted by the Directors granting of 80 000 000 options this can not be denied. Investors in this stock should be particularly mindful of company the directors granting this large number of optionable securities as an incentive.

If and when they decide to exercise the options, common shareholders will be significantly diluted again.

I would not invest in this stock again, until they at least had an i.e. 1 for 100 share consolidation, and changed the management or the management changed its strategy.

You will not make any decent financial gains out of this thing without a share consolidation.

Regardless of what other minorities in this forum think, there is a ridiculous amount of shares on issue for the size of this small company. It is not in proportion.

They have more shares on issue than many of the large companies on the ASX. It?s a joke, and these Directors continue to dilute our wealth with their never ending entitlement issues.

It makes me laugh when some hot copper posters in this forum talk up the directors saying what a great job they have done etc. They have done nothing but dilute our wealth and line their own pockets.

Quick before my luck runs out ?LMFAO?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $8.747K 1.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2418101 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2210728 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.