WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Entitlement offer NOT extended

1. 26,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    Well July 24 th has passed and no extension to the closing date of the entitlement offer.

It would appear to be an extremely "tight and controlled" offer. I do not know many offers" that had such a short closing time 9 days, especially when you have to factor in postage and bank transfer times, it leaves little room for the shareholder to quickly act.

The other thing of note, which has been said before , none of us existing shareholders were offerred the right to take any extra. This is often a routine situation where a company knows they will be battling to get the $$ required.

The next thing I noted was August 3rd it states on the release "Notification of shortfall, and shortfall shares allotted " This could be transcribed as, even if no one took up the offer we have ALREADY money waiting to snap up the remaining shares left, as its only 4 days including a weekend for this to occur.

Now another poster has said in another thread, you are mad to throw in extra money. The way I look at it is this, my existing investment is what it is. My new money I am putting in I see as a new investment , and that I expect a return on (as all my previous ones)

I have confidence that this lot of shares I aquired at 10c .005 in old terms , will give me a better percentage return than other investments currently, regardless of my existing investment in OBJ, so I would be mad NOT to take up all my entitlement.

I was led to believe the financial would have been announced , so I am thinking Monday , so that people can have more info to decide, the results could turn people away from committing more funds, which if the case I think would have been released a week ago LOL, or actually encourage people to commit more funds along with a shareholder update.

Good luck to all of us shareholders as we have had a rough time as investors showing faith in this company. The captain Paul Peros may navigate us out of the dangerous reefs and into calm glorious cruising destinations (which we will be able to afford to go to with the continued rise in the price upon relisting and those that follow Peros will "tag along" and buy up from disgruntled holders.

Thats why I wouldnt let them have my entitlement allottment. They can buy on market at a MUCH higher price if they want in

My sentiment is back to BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.