FAR 1.00% 50.5¢ far limited

entitlement offer - what are you all planning to do??

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    First and foremost: Sorry for breaking my self-imposed non-posting promise.

However, to me it is important to get a "sense" or rather "feeling" of what the different members of the FAR HC community (naturally, only the ones that in fact are holding FAR stock) are planning to do in respect to that ENTITLEMENT OFFER of NEW FAR shares at 8c.
    A quick re-cap:
    $ 25.0 mio. value of those new 8c shares will go to "sophisticated investors".
    $ 15.0 mio. value are reserved as "Entitlement Offer" on the basis of 1 new share for every 17 existing FAR ordinary shares held on 29.10.2015.

Therefore, I would like to get replies, wherein you can just simply state into which category here below you will be falling:

a) Will take-up NONE of the Entitlement Offer
    b) Will take-up PART of the Entitlement Offer
    c) Will take-up ALL of the Entitlement Offer
    d) Will take-up ALL and USE TOP-UP Facility as well

I start by declaring that I shall be falling into Category d).

Whilst I do NOT expect others to give ANY reasoning for which category they plan to select, I do not mind sharing why I did select d):

First and foremost: I believe or rather hope for great success in this drilling programme that has just started.
    Secondly: I do NOT like to be diluted too much and hence want my full allocation (luckily I live in a jurisdiction outside of Australia/NZ that also can partake).
    Moreover, besides my full allocation, I want to use the top-up possibility to minimise the dilution that anyhow will be happening.
    Last but certainly not least: My average-in price for my FAR holding is above 8c and hence by fully participating (and hopefully getting a few extra ones), I can lower my average-in pricing.

Of course, it could happen that in the coming two weeks there will be a situation, where the on-market pricing may dip below the 8cents mark and one could buy cheaper - but I am not speculating in this respect and much rather get my secure allocation.

In closing: I do wish all FAR holders (especially the very long-term ones - quite a few around) only the very, very best in the coming 6 -12 months, which promises to become the most exciting period in FAR's long history!

wasa

PS: Looking forward to reading your feed-backs, i.e. a) or b) or c) or d) - no special explanations needed at all! Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $37.26K 72.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4455 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 10131 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.