FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

entitlement offer - what are you all planning to do??, page-34

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Hi wasa

Firstly, like a few others here, I am overweight FAR already (haven't bet the farm, but enough to hurt if it goes pear shaped). Still pretty bullish on it. Still optimistic.
    The only negative I have seen in the one year+ that I have been holding was Cath not taking up all her 7.5c options. Thats just my personal opinion though, I don't want to harp on about it and I understand that her personal financial situation may have precluded it but if things are as good as they appear to be, why didn't she?. And Cath would have a better understanding of it all than almost anyone else.
    So here is my plan. SP 8.5c+, I take up my entitlements plus apply for lots more.
    Dilution?. Unless you are Farjoy (needs to maintain 11%) why would you care if your holding moves from .12% to .11%?. (haven't done the calcs).
    SP 8c or less and I definitely wont (why would anyone?).
    Directors don't take up their entitlements (or don't say what they intend to do)?. Then I wont either and I'll consider reducing.

Regardless of what people say here, in the end it will be everyman for himself.

Good luck to us all. I hope the "genuine" people who gave so generously of their time, thoughts and so on come out of it smiling. Especially the grizzled veterans who have hung in for so long. Haha, some of them sound like they got in during the horse drawn carriage days. Hope they get to upgrade their walking frames while there is still time

GO FAR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.