FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

Wasa I intend to take up all of my entitlement but not if the...

1. 16,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Wasa

I intend to take up all of my entitlement but not if the share price is less than 8 cents as I am already seriously over-exposed. Typically I would expect that those "close to the company" would ensure this was the case but with instos and sophs lined up to take any shortfall (having been scaled back we are told) there's little motivation to make this happen. These guys after all are more important to FAR than the relatively small scale support shareholders offer.

Reagarding Caths's options ... again ... I agree that ideally she would have coughed up and taken the lot (to bolster the perception of confidence) but I note that the share price is only at 8 cents and we still have risk ahead with appraisals so she was probably right not to. Management were awarded another lot of much longer-dated options around the same time which are a RISK FREE potential bonus as results will be in (and a takeover a real possibility) well before they have to decide whether to take them up. I'm sure that most of us would have made the same decision to run with these ones instead. A risk free carry on 10's of millions of shares ... oh yeah!!!

Management won't announce their intentions this time around either but we will soon enough know (after the event).

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.