AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Entitlement Offer, page-39

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Yes,
    As mentioned before, viz Au while indicates there is gold, and of course this is exactly what we are looking for, can give an impression that grades are going to be high. It is possible that 1 spec of gold is the only gold in the hole drilled. So even if that spec give say 15gpt Au, but there is nothing else either side, and if this is at great depth, say 150m, then this is not a fantastic result. The company is I believe being prudent in not making a big push on one bit of visible gold and showing a photo. Visible gold in core is not uncommon and will produce various results.
    Having said this, I think that to have one bit of viz gold in a section on core that has sulphides and quartz that might go on for X meters would indicate gold would be mixed up in all the section.
    I think the company is behaving well in not splashing photos of a bit of gold. It to me indicates they have confidants in what they are seeing in the the core.
    May I just add something else about visible gold in core that has to be taken into consideration that is positive.
    When you see visible gold on the surface of drill core, the size of that gold you are seeing might only be a fraction of the gold that was in that section, because the drill bit has obviously cut part or most of the gold. The drill bit has a cutting surface of about maybe 6mm ( the diamond/tungsten bit) and that gold that the drilling bit has cut gets lost in the cutting fluids used to keep the drill bit from over heating. Now this should not really be considered a problem as it is all part of hit/miss of exploration, and always balances out in the end.
    Anyway, getting a bit carried away here. Good on the the company for not bells and whistles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.