PBH 1.09% 46.5¢ pointsbet holdings limited

Entitlement Offer, page-73

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    This is simply the best advice when investing in any growth company. Don’t stress about the short term fluctuations as they will be many as anyone who has held this stock for 6 months could attest. I have learned one of the biggest mistakes you can make when investing is to sell your winners too early. It is certainly prudent to consider selling a portion to ensure you have covered costs/profited regardless of what happens but if you believe in the future growth of the company why would you sell. I have held this stock for over 12 months and wasn’t concerned in the slightest even when they went down to almost a dollar. Of course it wasn’t easy viewing during that time but all I was thinking bout is how I could I free up some cash from somewhere to buy more. I have used the pointsbet app and has a personal customer service rep who felt more like a mate sending me text msgs of offers. They offer more markets than any other betting agency so I have no doubt they will achieve success in the USA as people over there are mad about this stuff. It is difficult but as long as you believe in the company you will be rewarded in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $152.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 46.3¢ $120.1K 258.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6475 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.