CVN 0.00% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Well just so we all know I'm NOT trying to ramp it up.Ive...

1. 623 Posts.
    Well just so we all know I'm NOT trying to ramp it up.Ive known/traded/invested in CVN since 06-07 so I do know a little about this stock.Of recent yrs yes I've been out (only cause ive been out of the market & my money hasn't been invested in stocks for numerous reasons) My point is we are at record low's or close to it & have a up coming game changer of a drilling program with a multi billion dollar & successful company who has farmed in on this acreage...I see upside & significant upside.These prices are ridiculously cheap just going off the Thai oil. yes we've blown $ on drilling n this n that but hey it doesn't change the the fact there's millions of barrels of oil (our share) there & quite economically accessed.With this is mind I believe the current SP is backed up on Thai oil alone & Everyhing else including Phoenix ( & surrounding leases), all leases in Thailand + money in the bank is not being factored into the current SP.This will change IMO coming up to spud & whilst drilling.Intensity will Increase & so will the markets excitement of a potential multi trillion cubic foot of gas project being drilled by a multi billion dollar successful company !! Enjoy the Chrissy breaky &
    time with the family I shore will be :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $193.3K 1.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1183937 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1131769 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.