RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

”This year is over nothing and I mean nothing can or will be...

1. PS
    2,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2116
    ”This year is over nothing and I mean nothing can or will be done by mid February next year.

More negative rubbish. You clearly are unable to understand what is happening. Maybe you can’t read or comprehend the reports and announcements since SM came on board. Or maybe that giant chip on your shoulder is affecting your ability to have rational thoughts. I’ll take a bet you didn’t attend any of the road show presentations. You could have asked your questions direct or YOU can call SM and ask. But it is easier to sit on the sidelines and just mindlessly whine isn’t it?

As for your comment about Whim Creek. It goes to show just how little you know about the project. SM was asked about Whim Creek at the roadshow I attended and gave a detailed explanation of the thinking behind it and likely outcome and possible changes that may take place. I am not going to waste my time educating you. Same goes for trucking contracts.

Suggest you ask your mate at the pub whilst having several beers complaining about stuff you know sweet FA about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ $95 112

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.