PEN 1.05% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

Entitlements, page-27

1. 1,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    So just very quickly, result of talking to broker and registry

The broker (Comsec) said that since they will collect the application money on the 18/06/2020 e.g. (7.1c per PENRC bought through them plus money paid for PENRCs themselves), the PENRCs will convert into PENs on that date. They seemed pretty adamant about that but I don't quite believe them so I asked for it in writing and they said they will not do this.
    My worry is that the actual PENs will be issued instead much later, e.g. after the closing date (e.g. the 30th June) with the rest of the applications and who knows where the SP will be.
    So I might just wait and apply/pay (as needed) with the application form from PEN. I am planning on telling Comsec about that. Might even work and they want penalise me for failing to settle.

The registry was absolutely useless. I don't use this term lightly but the person had no idea what was going on:
    1) He didn't know the code for rights
    2) He claimed that they are only tradeable on the 1st of July
    3) He suggested that I should read the last 36 months worth of announcements by PEN to figure out what is going on and gave me a link to asx.com.au (thank you that is so new to me).
    I gave up 3 minutes into the call.

All I can say, well done Link market services. An AI engine would have done a better job.

So that's about it. I would strongly suggest that people considering what to do should call these organisations directly before making any decision, and certainly not make them based on HC posts like mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.