PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Giant1, what do you think re takeover possibility generally i.e....

1. 342 Posts.
    Giant1, what do you think re takeover possibility generally i.e. once ETG have proven up valuable assets? My feeling is that they would be hard to takeover due to the RIO/IVN holding of 25%. I see that as built in protection but don't really know enough about the possibilities. I do believe they have significant assets, the PMH asset base that was transferred would, alone, mean a significantly higher SP than we see today. By my estimates, ETG, once the resource base is proven up across their projects, should be C$10+. I always had faith in the PMH story given the asset base but they never had any cash, ETG does. The strategy of on selling for value in the Giralia derived group has been bourne out by yesterday's takeover offer for Giralia (a major PMH holder) and the recent hike in the PEN SP, a spin off from PMH that I am so glad I held my 1M free shares in and have added to. I can't see anyone loosing from the PMH story, but the A$ and the tyranny of distance in Canada is a continuing irritant. Interested in your view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.