PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Back on board Ians. Saw the $5 valuation too, have read several...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Back on board Ians. Saw the $5 valuation too, have read several times over the last 6 months that the stock is generally considered "undervalued"

Rang Jason McDonald recently who was very quick to point out (several times) that he had no idea why the price was going up and the brokers he knows in Cananda had no idea either.

Almost sounded like he KNOWS something....???

Not sure if u saw the article below from early December.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6B809L20101209?feedType=RSS&feedName=innovationNews&rpc=43

This would suggest IVN WOULDN'T be interested in a takeover of ETG as they are trying to divest themselves of non core assets.

Perhaps there's a 3rd party IVN are willing to sell their ETG stake to who might then launch a takeover for the balance, but RIO with their 13% stake would prove a problem??

Been searching for a "Hot Copper" type forum in Canada, but have only come across a few half assed ones!

Sold about 40% of my holding in mid November for C$3.15 though after 2 lots of brokerage fees (Canandian + Pattersons) and losing a bit on the FX came out at about $3.06. At the time I was happy with the price...though hindsight is a rich man!!!

I'mm in no desperate need for the money so will just enjoy the rise on this one.

Big position for me in Centaurus Metals (CTM), ex GBG personnel, Brazilian iron ore...worth going to their website for a read!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.