PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Thanks Giant1, will check out the references and the other...

1. 342 Posts.
    Thanks Giant1, will check out the references and the other stocks. I too have been trying to research this price rise and think it is two things, attention on the American exchange and realisations around what the Pacmag merger will deliver on copper (see copper hit a new high last week). Check out this reference:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=egi&ql=1

Click on the video link dated December 23 - interesting presentation - basically chart analysis of Entree and it is getting some press. The analyst is very bullish on the stock and can see it breaking out of its traditional constraints, largely due to its aquisition of Pacmag I suggest. The comments (page two of the third link down) agree with this connection.

Seems to indicate a big break out so am pleased you have your registration in place. I have been struggling to get mine registered, across three entities and some complications in Canada I believe. I know Pattisons are doing their best but it has been six months and they are still not registered.

I will be holding for a while as I think some rerating of this stock is going to occur, not least due to their acquisition strategy. I do believe that the cheap price we got in the T/O will be compensated for (as it already has been) and more as time goes on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.