PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

We must be the last three standing I would say - Hi Praia and...

1. 342 Posts.
    We must be the last three standing I would say - Hi Praia and Giant1 - the drill results simply confirm what PMH knew all along but did not have the money to pursue. I don't know if you have been keeping up with copper developments but metals are, not unexpectedly, going to continue to see prices rise in my view and copper in particular will be sought after due to the predicted growing shortfall in supply.

The Ann Mason consolidation play may also come to the fore, with Nevada Copper (our next door neighbour which is closer to mining than we are) improving its price to around $5.40 (it was $2 in July last year - same as Entree) reflecting progress with their asset. No doubt, securing a more or less unlimited supply from the surrounding field must seem appealing to them, in the event Entree doesn't seek to mine its holding itself.

I predict a very slow but steady move in price up to around $5-6 over the next year on the basis of continue revelations about Ann Mason's massive deposits and the economics of mining it becoming more favourable.

With the current prices and rush to secure resource security in the coming few years, I don't see much down side to Entree's holding.

Just a hunch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.