PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

entree , page-9

1. 625 Posts.
    Hi Waiken & a Happy New Year,

Thanks for your reasoned response. I hope you are right regarding the attitude of the major shareholders. I feel we are selling for the price of the basket & giving the eggs away for nothing.

Unlike you I feel we should be selling the Nevada copper assets.I don't think they are the company maker but Sentinel could be.My reasonings :-
    - too much capital raising required for a company of this size to develope the Nevada assets
    - by the time it will be in production the world will be oversupplied in copper. Every continent has major copper developemnts starting up.
    e.g. Tompaken project - 13.5mt cu + 15.8moz gold p.a. with copper at grades 50% higher than Ann mason
    Oyu Tolgoi 1 billion+ lbs cu + 330,000 oz gold p.a.
    etc. etc.

Reading your post gives the impression that the Nevada copper assets are what Entree value - if so they are probably factoring very little (if anything at all) for the likes of Sentinel in their offer so why not just sell the Nevada assets & use the money for Sentinel.The by-product (Germanium) is worth $450 - $1,350million revenue before we consider the uranium.

I must admit my strategy is to invest in scarce, but required, commodities & have done very well from rare earths etc.

I've only been investing for 18months & bought into PMH mid-Oct 2008 so I'm sure there are points I'm missing & I look forward to reading them

cheers

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.